Xiotech has upgraded its ISE (Intelligent Storage Element) management software and introduced a new array controller, highlighting the divide between suppliers who believe in integrated arrays and controllers and those, like Hitachi Data Systems, who do not. The new Emprise 9000 is a storage array built from an Emprise 9000 …
The Xiotech testing vs P4000 was not a bake off. Xiotech simply conducted an in house lab test of the four Emprise 5000's. No independents including ESG were involved in the benchmark. Their statement simply references the ESG P4000 VDI LAB Review (not a benchmark) as some kind of direct comparison and validation of their own internal performance results.......Given the above and Xiotech's hijacking of the ESG report I'd say this is misleading at best.
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK