Xiotech has upgraded its ISE (Intelligent Storage Element) management software and introduced a new array controller, highlighting the divide between suppliers who believe in integrated arrays and controllers and those, like Hitachi Data Systems, who do not. The new Emprise 9000 is a storage array built from an Emprise 9000 …
The Xiotech testing vs P4000 was not a bake off. Xiotech simply conducted an in house lab test of the four Emprise 5000's. No independents including ESG were involved in the benchmark. Their statement simply references the ESG P4000 VDI LAB Review (not a benchmark) as some kind of direct comparison and validation of their own internal performance results.......Given the above and Xiotech's hijacking of the ESG report I'd say this is misleading at best.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests