New York-based outfit Producteev has opened up an API for its cross-platform task management service, and to spark some interest among coders, the company has kicked off a developer challenge throwdown, offering cash prizes to anyone who can impress its panel of application judges. Producteev helps individuals and groups manage …
If you app is worth something, its worth more than $1000
"By submitting your entry, you grant Producteev the following worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, unconditional, fully paid-up license under all intellectual property rights:"
That clause is gonna make it hard for you to sell your app/plugin after submitting it.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!