New York-based outfit Producteev has opened up an API for its cross-platform task management service, and to spark some interest among coders, the company has kicked off a developer challenge throwdown, offering cash prizes to anyone who can impress its panel of application judges. Producteev helps individuals and groups manage …
If you app is worth something, its worth more than $1000
"By submitting your entry, you grant Producteev the following worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, unconditional, fully paid-up license under all intellectual property rights:"
That clause is gonna make it hard for you to sell your app/plugin after submitting it.
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers