New York-based outfit Producteev has opened up an API for its cross-platform task management service, and to spark some interest among coders, the company has kicked off a developer challenge throwdown, offering cash prizes to anyone who can impress its panel of application judges. Producteev helps individuals and groups manage …
If you app is worth something, its worth more than $1000
"By submitting your entry, you grant Producteev the following worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, unconditional, fully paid-up license under all intellectual property rights:"
That clause is gonna make it hard for you to sell your app/plugin after submitting it.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire