New York-based outfit Producteev has opened up an API for its cross-platform task management service, and to spark some interest among coders, the company has kicked off a developer challenge throwdown, offering cash prizes to anyone who can impress its panel of application judges. Producteev helps individuals and groups manage …
If you app is worth something, its worth more than $1000
"By submitting your entry, you grant Producteev the following worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, unconditional, fully paid-up license under all intellectual property rights:"
That clause is gonna make it hard for you to sell your app/plugin after submitting it.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes