Anyone awaiting the arrival of netbooks running Google's Android OS so impatiently that they'll go anywhere to get one should take a trip to Tokyo next week. On 23 July, Sharp will release Lynx, a 5in clamshell smartphone that combines a Qwerty keyboard and a touch-sensitive 960 x 480 screen, though there's also a trackball if …
Takes me back
The Zaurus rises from the ashes. Great little machine that. I just hope Sharp either publish the driver code or have stuck to commodity devices this time. The MMC driver on the Zaurus drove a few people to despair.
Here's hoping it's a bit more affordable than the old Zaurus...
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM