Anyone awaiting the arrival of netbooks running Google's Android OS so impatiently that they'll go anywhere to get one should take a trip to Tokyo next week. On 23 July, Sharp will release Lynx, a 5in clamshell smartphone that combines a Qwerty keyboard and a touch-sensitive 960 x 480 screen, though there's also a trackball if …
Takes me back
The Zaurus rises from the ashes. Great little machine that. I just hope Sharp either publish the driver code or have stuck to commodity devices this time. The MMC driver on the Zaurus drove a few people to despair.
Here's hoping it's a bit more affordable than the old Zaurus...
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for those too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?