"We are unable to respond at present"....
.......They're too busy inking the paperwork for the sale.
- Senior management getting pay rises and bonuses
- Existing staff workloads going through the roof (You now wear 4 hats, not just one, remember
- "the company has the right to ask you to do other little bits and pieces beyond your normal contracted role"
- "We expect flexibility from employees"
- Escalation techies like Dan and anyone else with any decent experience in the business will disappear and be replaced by "Davide" who has worked in telecomms for 5 mins and is on a 10th of the pay of the previous staff.
- Call queues where there weren't any before
- Increased network outages because the company has lost direct access to the network and the "men who can"
- "Refocusing of the business"
Followed by a slow death and sale of the brand name and IP and finally closure of all offices linked with the business and redundancies for all.