Apple's iPad will arrive in nine more countries this coming Friday. Austria, Belgium, Hong Kong, Ireland, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand and Singapore will all be blessed with the "magical" gadget at the end of the week, in both its 'Wi-Fi only' and 'Wi-Fi plus 3G' forms. That's good news for folk over there, but …
Camera connection kit
I got my camera connection kit two and a half weeks ago - I ordered it about a week after I got the iPad. I plug it into my Sony Alpha A200 camera and it imports the RAW files happily and they look great on-screen.
Camera Connection Kit
Ditto. CCK arrived early July for my wife's iPad. Works well with SD card. Also tested USB cable with iPhone photo import. Delighted. Mike Campbell - UK
I have a pretty good idea why -
The CCK works well if you don't try to import a lot of images. If I use the SDCard out of my D90 with ~50 photos, the import goes smoothly. If I try it with more than that, though, the Photos app crashes. This happens every time.
I've had the CCK since I received my iPad 3G in late May (my pre-order showed up one day before the release day in France).
I purchased my iPad and CCK the first day they were on sale here in the Great White North.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them