The interwebs were abuzz last week with a most excellent sighting of Wayne's World stars Wayne Campbell and Garth Algar, rather improbably strutting their stuff in Plymouth: Wayne and Garth as seen on Street View The spot even made the UK nationals, but El Reg can now reveal the spandex-clad truth behind the mystery. Local …
My first thought was .. GAME ON! Game on!!!
Waynes World 3 anyone?
Live in the now...
Quoteth Garth: "We fear change!".
Party on Garth!
Party on Wayne!
where is that?
"The interwebs were abuzz last week..."
Last week? Really? I saw this months ago. There's a mention here http://www.streetviewfun.com/2010/waynes-world/ dated in March. In Internet this is approaching ancient history.
Re: So old.
You're so cool.
You missed the opportunity
to use the word Janners and confuse the Yanks, arrrr.
is Bill and Ted, not Wayne and Garth.
Party on, dudes.
Strange things are afoot at the Circle-K.
Not on street view,
Wayne's World is bogus.
They're clearly dressed as Wayne and Garth. Since when did either Bill or Ted have biiiiiig blonde hair?
A Jackson guitar with a scratchplate? Unusual - not totally unheard of, but certainly unusual....
Almost as unheard of/unusual as someone admitting to being in an 80's-inspired hair metal band, in fact.
Is that Nigel Tufnel....
on the right in the on-stage picture? It sure looks like him.
Bill & Ted were most excellent, Wayne & Garth were merely excellent.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt