Accountancy and small biz software specialist Sage has found a replacement for departing chief executive Paul Walker. Its an internal promotion for Guy Berruyer, who is currently in charge of Sage's Europe and Asia business. He gets the top group job from 1 October. Paul Walker will stay with Sage until 1 December to ensure a …
My company uses Sage. It's utter shite.
Thank God I don't have to use it.
@ Peter Storm
I believe you mean "merde"...
Berruyer has had a successful 13 year career with Sage, overseeing both organic growth and acquisitions.
So is he the scumbag responsible for the ProTX buyout, which Sage then managed to break? Downtime much?
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle