Accountancy and small biz software specialist Sage has found a replacement for departing chief executive Paul Walker. Its an internal promotion for Guy Berruyer, who is currently in charge of Sage's Europe and Asia business. He gets the top group job from 1 October. Paul Walker will stay with Sage until 1 December to ensure a …
My company uses Sage. It's utter shite.
Thank God I don't have to use it.
@ Peter Storm
I believe you mean "merde"...
Berruyer has had a successful 13 year career with Sage, overseeing both organic growth and acquisitions.
So is he the scumbag responsible for the ProTX buyout, which Sage then managed to break? Downtime much?
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer