Accountancy and small biz software specialist Sage has found a replacement for departing chief executive Paul Walker. Its an internal promotion for Guy Berruyer, who is currently in charge of Sage's Europe and Asia business. He gets the top group job from 1 October. Paul Walker will stay with Sage until 1 December to ensure a …
My company uses Sage. It's utter shite.
Thank God I don't have to use it.
@ Peter Storm
I believe you mean "merde"...
Berruyer has had a successful 13 year career with Sage, overseeing both organic growth and acquisitions.
So is he the scumbag responsible for the ProTX buyout, which Sage then managed to break? Downtime much?
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Updated Newsweek knocks on door of dad-of-six, tells him he invented Bitcoin
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad