Accountancy and small biz software specialist Sage has found a replacement for departing chief executive Paul Walker. Its an internal promotion for Guy Berruyer, who is currently in charge of Sage's Europe and Asia business. He gets the top group job from 1 October. Paul Walker will stay with Sage until 1 December to ensure a …
My company uses Sage. It's utter shite.
Thank God I don't have to use it.
@ Peter Storm
I believe you mean "merde"...
Berruyer has had a successful 13 year career with Sage, overseeing both organic growth and acquisitions.
So is he the scumbag responsible for the ProTX buyout, which Sage then managed to break? Downtime much?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?