The world's personal computer makers experienced recession busting growth during Q2, with shipments up 20.7 per cent on the same period in 2009. So said market watcher Gartner this week when it revealed that computer shipments were up 16 per cent in the US and 21 per cent in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Worldwide, some 82 …
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015