The world's personal computer makers experienced recession busting growth during Q2, with shipments up 20.7 per cent on the same period in 2009. So said market watcher Gartner this week when it revealed that computer shipments were up 16 per cent in the US and 21 per cent in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Worldwide, some 82 …
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun