We're not sure we'd agree with HMV's claim that Elonex is "world renowned for their e-book readers", not least because the UK company only released its first one a year ago, and that appears to have faded away with Elonex's bookshop partner of the time, Borders UK, which went into administration in November 2009. However, Elonex …
So they are selling for £120 a device that Elonex describe in a press release as the UKs first "sub 100 ebook reader" (ok, there's no indication of what the 100 is of -- but "£" is the most obvious unit!)
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO
- Banking apps: Handy, can grab all your money... and RIDDLED with coding flaws