We're not sure we'd agree with HMV's claim that Elonex is "world renowned for their e-book readers", not least because the UK company only released its first one a year ago, and that appears to have faded away with Elonex's bookshop partner of the time, Borders UK, which went into administration in November 2009. However, Elonex …
So they are selling for £120 a device that Elonex describe in a press release as the UKs first "sub 100 ebook reader" (ok, there's no indication of what the 100 is of -- but "£" is the most obvious unit!)
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?