We're not sure we'd agree with HMV's claim that Elonex is "world renowned for their e-book readers", not least because the UK company only released its first one a year ago, and that appears to have faded away with Elonex's bookshop partner of the time, Borders UK, which went into administration in November 2009. However, Elonex …
So they are selling for £120 a device that Elonex describe in a press release as the UKs first "sub 100 ebook reader" (ok, there's no indication of what the 100 is of -- but "£" is the most obvious unit!)
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip