Six Million Brits suffer from poor binocular vision - which gives them headaches and achey eyes when watching 3D films. So says The Eyecare Trust, which tells us that 3D relies on our eyes's abilities to work as a "co-ordinated team to achieve an accurate perception of depth". But if you have poor binocular vision, your brain …
That'd be me, then
All these 3D tellies better have 2D-downsampling of some sort or I'm screwed!
That's too bad :( It means my parents had better not seeing 3D movie or they gonna have their eyes hurt and headache.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS