Six Million Brits suffer from poor binocular vision - which gives them headaches and achey eyes when watching 3D films. So says The Eyecare Trust, which tells us that 3D relies on our eyes's abilities to work as a "co-ordinated team to achieve an accurate perception of depth". But if you have poor binocular vision, your brain …
That'd be me, then
All these 3D tellies better have 2D-downsampling of some sort or I'm screwed!
That's too bad :( It means my parents had better not seeing 3D movie or they gonna have their eyes hurt and headache.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests