Cybercrime-friendly Ukrainian ISP PegasHosting has been partially taken offline. The main range of IP addresses used by the ISP - which has been associated with hosting phishing mule scam sites and all manner of badness - has been null-routed, following action by one of its upstream providers. "Hosted web sites include fake …
"what appear to be fake dating sites"
Are there any other kind?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip