Cybercrime-friendly Ukrainian ISP PegasHosting has been partially taken offline. The main range of IP addresses used by the ISP - which has been associated with hosting phishing mule scam sites and all manner of badness - has been null-routed, following action by one of its upstream providers. "Hosted web sites include fake …
"what appear to be fake dating sites"
Are there any other kind?
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- HTML5 vs native: Harry Coder and the mudblood mobile app princes