Cybercrime-friendly Ukrainian ISP PegasHosting has been partially taken offline. The main range of IP addresses used by the ISP - which has been associated with hosting phishing mule scam sites and all manner of badness - has been null-routed, following action by one of its upstream providers. "Hosted web sites include fake …
"what appear to be fake dating sites"
Are there any other kind?
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix