Cybercrime-friendly Ukrainian ISP PegasHosting has been partially taken offline. The main range of IP addresses used by the ISP - which has been associated with hosting phishing mule scam sites and all manner of badness - has been null-routed, following action by one of its upstream providers. "Hosted web sites include fake …
"what appear to be fake dating sites"
Are there any other kind?
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers