Five alleged hackers have been arrested by the Pakistani authorities in raids that led to the closure the Pakbugs hacking and carding forum. The operation, run by Pakistan's Cyber Crime department of Federal Investigation Agency (FIA), followed complaints by "national and multinational organisations" over a series of website …
Site back up
Well it appears that their site is back up, and has an interesting message for anyone who goes to it.
Also appears that they are stealing bandwith from others to host their images.
Is it me...
...or does shutting down a site for hackers seems a bit like asking burglars not to use philips screwdrivers, but flat-blade are ok?
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2