Five alleged hackers have been arrested by the Pakistani authorities in raids that led to the closure the Pakbugs hacking and carding forum. The operation, run by Pakistan's Cyber Crime department of Federal Investigation Agency (FIA), followed complaints by "national and multinational organisations" over a series of website …
Site back up
Well it appears that their site is back up, and has an interesting message for anyone who goes to it.
Also appears that they are stealing bandwith from others to host their images.
Is it me...
...or does shutting down a site for hackers seems a bit like asking burglars not to use philips screwdrivers, but flat-blade are ok?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests