Five alleged hackers have been arrested by the Pakistani authorities in raids that led to the closure the Pakbugs hacking and carding forum. The operation, run by Pakistan's Cyber Crime department of Federal Investigation Agency (FIA), followed complaints by "national and multinational organisations" over a series of website …
Site back up
Well it appears that their site is back up, and has an interesting message for anyone who goes to it.
Also appears that they are stealing bandwith from others to host their images.
Is it me...
...or does shutting down a site for hackers seems a bit like asking burglars not to use philips screwdrivers, but flat-blade are ok?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan