The closest I've come to experiencing the realities of war has been pad or mouse in hand, crouched behind a virtual crumbled wall, as I strain to line up a head shot on the digital Nazi a few hundred metres away. Sniper Ghost Warrior Pop one in your temple I'm no Sun Tzu or Napoleon, but I have gleaned enough understanding of …
I was looking forward to this game :(
Not enough sniper games out there in my opinion. Running around blasting is all well and good but sometimes I want to play a game where you actually have to employ some cunning and intelligence to get the job done.
i was really looking forward to this. one for the freetard approach maybe?
Anon, because =P
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked