The closest I've come to experiencing the realities of war has been pad or mouse in hand, crouched behind a virtual crumbled wall, as I strain to line up a head shot on the digital Nazi a few hundred metres away. Sniper Ghost Warrior Pop one in your temple I'm no Sun Tzu or Napoleon, but I have gleaned enough understanding of …
I was looking forward to this game :(
Not enough sniper games out there in my opinion. Running around blasting is all well and good but sometimes I want to play a game where you actually have to employ some cunning and intelligence to get the job done.
i was really looking forward to this. one for the freetard approach maybe?
Anon, because =P
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders