The closest I've come to experiencing the realities of war has been pad or mouse in hand, crouched behind a virtual crumbled wall, as I strain to line up a head shot on the digital Nazi a few hundred metres away. Sniper Ghost Warrior Pop one in your temple I'm no Sun Tzu or Napoleon, but I have gleaned enough understanding of …
I was looking forward to this game :(
Not enough sniper games out there in my opinion. Running around blasting is all well and good but sometimes I want to play a game where you actually have to employ some cunning and intelligence to get the job done.
i was really looking forward to this. one for the freetard approach maybe?
Anon, because =P
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat