The closest I've come to experiencing the realities of war has been pad or mouse in hand, crouched behind a virtual crumbled wall, as I strain to line up a head shot on the digital Nazi a few hundred metres away. Sniper Ghost Warrior Pop one in your temple I'm no Sun Tzu or Napoleon, but I have gleaned enough understanding of …
I was looking forward to this game :(
Not enough sniper games out there in my opinion. Running around blasting is all well and good but sometimes I want to play a game where you actually have to employ some cunning and intelligence to get the job done.
i was really looking forward to this. one for the freetard approach maybe?
Anon, because =P
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER