Microsoft and Fujitsu reportedly plan to share data centres around the world to play catch up with other cloud computing vendors such as Google and Salesforce.com. Redmond is expected to mix its software with Fujitsu’s customer service offerings, according to Nikkei business daily (via Reuters). Fujitsu, which has around 90 …
"Microsoft and Fujitsu"
That's like saying "The Third Reich and The Mongol Hordes"
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24