Microsoft and Fujitsu reportedly plan to share data centres around the world to play catch up with other cloud computing vendors such as Google and Salesforce.com. Redmond is expected to mix its software with Fujitsu’s customer service offerings, according to Nikkei business daily (via Reuters). Fujitsu, which has around 90 …
"Microsoft and Fujitsu"
That's like saying "The Third Reich and The Mongol Hordes"
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...