Microsoft and Fujitsu reportedly plan to share data centres around the world to play catch up with other cloud computing vendors such as Google and Salesforce.com. Redmond is expected to mix its software with Fujitsu’s customer service offerings, according to Nikkei business daily (via Reuters). Fujitsu, which has around 90 …
"Microsoft and Fujitsu"
That's like saying "The Third Reich and The Mongol Hordes"
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders