Microsoft and Fujitsu reportedly plan to share data centres around the world to play catch up with other cloud computing vendors such as Google and Salesforce.com. Redmond is expected to mix its software with Fujitsu’s customer service offerings, according to Nikkei business daily (via Reuters). Fujitsu, which has around 90 …
"Microsoft and Fujitsu"
That's like saying "The Third Reich and The Mongol Hordes"
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- Vid+Pics Microsoft unwraps WINDOWS 10. Evidently, Seven ate Nine
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9