For years, when we asked Reg readers what worried them about mobile, "security" was top of the list. Now business mobility has become a victim of its own success in many organisations, at least when looked at from IT's point of view. The problems of managing user expectations, integrating kit or compliance are familiar if you …
According to our lads.
The arseache du jour is smart suited pillocks going: "Wah, wah, wah, I wanna iPhone and I'm soooo important you can't stop me, waaaaaahhhhh!"
The really sad side of this is that you can shove the corp SIM in any phone, so what they're really after is a freebie. Not like they can easily afford to drop a few hundred on a phone without noticing or anything like that..........bastards.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- VMware reveals 27-patch Heartbleed fix plan