For years, when we asked Reg readers what worried them about mobile, "security" was top of the list. Now business mobility has become a victim of its own success in many organisations, at least when looked at from IT's point of view. The problems of managing user expectations, integrating kit or compliance are familiar if you …
According to our lads.
The arseache du jour is smart suited pillocks going: "Wah, wah, wah, I wanna iPhone and I'm soooo important you can't stop me, waaaaaahhhhh!"
The really sad side of this is that you can shove the corp SIM in any phone, so what they're really after is a freebie. Not like they can easily afford to drop a few hundred on a phone without noticing or anything like that..........bastards.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network