For years, when we asked Reg readers what worried them about mobile, "security" was top of the list. Now business mobility has become a victim of its own success in many organisations, at least when looked at from IT's point of view. The problems of managing user expectations, integrating kit or compliance are familiar if you …
According to our lads.
The arseache du jour is smart suited pillocks going: "Wah, wah, wah, I wanna iPhone and I'm soooo important you can't stop me, waaaaaahhhhh!"
The really sad side of this is that you can shove the corp SIM in any phone, so what they're really after is a freebie. Not like they can easily afford to drop a few hundred on a phone without noticing or anything like that..........bastards.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great