For years, when we asked Reg readers what worried them about mobile, "security" was top of the list. Now business mobility has become a victim of its own success in many organisations, at least when looked at from IT's point of view. The problems of managing user expectations, integrating kit or compliance are familiar if you …
According to our lads.
The arseache du jour is smart suited pillocks going: "Wah, wah, wah, I wanna iPhone and I'm soooo important you can't stop me, waaaaaahhhhh!"
The really sad side of this is that you can shove the corp SIM in any phone, so what they're really after is a freebie. Not like they can easily afford to drop a few hundred on a phone without noticing or anything like that..........bastards.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default