A Socitm survey has revealed that only five per cent of council websites comply with an EU directive to help businesses find out about licensing and other formalities. The document, based on a survey of how well 433 local authority websites and websites from another 107 "competent authorities" complied with the EU Services …
Turn the best ones into a template the rest can copy?
Yes inventing something from scratch is *hard*, so why not copy one that works?
Seriously how much variation in legal forms is actually *allowed* between the different levels and regions of UK local authorities?
Just a thought.
5 + 18 = 5?
If 5% are very good and 18% are satisfactory how does that equete to only 5% compliant?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Do you STRUGGLE with EMAIL? You need ANOTHER INBOX, says Google