A Socitm survey has revealed that only five per cent of council websites comply with an EU directive to help businesses find out about licensing and other formalities. The document, based on a survey of how well 433 local authority websites and websites from another 107 "competent authorities" complied with the EU Services …
Turn the best ones into a template the rest can copy?
Yes inventing something from scratch is *hard*, so why not copy one that works?
Seriously how much variation in legal forms is actually *allowed* between the different levels and regions of UK local authorities?
Just a thought.
5 + 18 = 5?
If 5% are very good and 18% are satisfactory how does that equete to only 5% compliant?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015