A Socitm survey has revealed that only five per cent of council websites comply with an EU directive to help businesses find out about licensing and other formalities. The document, based on a survey of how well 433 local authority websites and websites from another 107 "competent authorities" complied with the EU Services …
Turn the best ones into a template the rest can copy?
Yes inventing something from scratch is *hard*, so why not copy one that works?
Seriously how much variation in legal forms is actually *allowed* between the different levels and regions of UK local authorities?
Just a thought.
5 + 18 = 5?
If 5% are very good and 18% are satisfactory how does that equete to only 5% compliant?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'