A Socitm survey has revealed that only five per cent of council websites comply with an EU directive to help businesses find out about licensing and other formalities. The document, based on a survey of how well 433 local authority websites and websites from another 107 "competent authorities" complied with the EU Services …
Turn the best ones into a template the rest can copy?
Yes inventing something from scratch is *hard*, so why not copy one that works?
Seriously how much variation in legal forms is actually *allowed* between the different levels and regions of UK local authorities?
Just a thought.
5 + 18 = 5?
If 5% are very good and 18% are satisfactory how does that equete to only 5% compliant?
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER