A Socitm survey has revealed that only five per cent of council websites comply with an EU directive to help businesses find out about licensing and other formalities. The document, based on a survey of how well 433 local authority websites and websites from another 107 "competent authorities" complied with the EU Services …
Turn the best ones into a template the rest can copy?
Yes inventing something from scratch is *hard*, so why not copy one that works?
Seriously how much variation in legal forms is actually *allowed* between the different levels and regions of UK local authorities?
Just a thought.
5 + 18 = 5?
If 5% are very good and 18% are satisfactory how does that equete to only 5% compliant?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for those too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?