Mobile malware that affects Symbian Series 60 handsets is being used to create a botnet. Security firm NetQin claims as many as 100,000 smartphones have been compromised with the malware, which typically poses as a game and affects Symbian Series 60 3rd edition and 5th edition devices. NetQin said the malware is programmed to …
Brand new Symbian devices, you heard it here first!!
"affects Series 3 and % Symbian devices"
If I had to guess, I would say you mean "affects Series 3 and 5 Symbian devices", unless I have missed an anouncement about the new "Series %" devices :)
So no mention of the game(s) in question, just we know what to avoid and warn anyone who may ask?
Series 3 and % Symbian devices.
guessing this should be 5 not %
they recinded the certificate
way to go guys. How did the purveyors of this software get a certificate in the first place?
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64