Mobile malware that affects Symbian Series 60 handsets is being used to create a botnet. Security firm NetQin claims as many as 100,000 smartphones have been compromised with the malware, which typically poses as a game and affects Symbian Series 60 3rd edition and 5th edition devices. NetQin said the malware is programmed to …
Brand new Symbian devices, you heard it here first!!
"affects Series 3 and % Symbian devices"
If I had to guess, I would say you mean "affects Series 3 and 5 Symbian devices", unless I have missed an anouncement about the new "Series %" devices :)
So no mention of the game(s) in question, just we know what to avoid and warn anyone who may ask?
Series 3 and % Symbian devices.
guessing this should be 5 not %
they recinded the certificate
way to go guys. How did the purveyors of this software get a certificate in the first place?
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network