In his first outing in the minefield of internet politics, Minister for Culture, Communications and Creative Industries Ed Vaizey stuck firmly to the script. Speaking at the UK Internet Governance Forum (IGF) in Whitehall yesterday, Vaizey basically repeated the civil servant line that has been formed over the past five years, …
Just typical of the All British type Governments .... All lost at C whenever Heads are in the Clouds
"It’s clear the minister had been warned not to stray from the nuances, none of which he currently understands,...."
Brilliant, that's just what everyone needs ....another sock puppet. It is a minefield of IEDs, though, I'll grant you that.
A Minister for Creative Industries? Hmmm ..... Now there's a Novelty. What exactly would the remit be in that exotic and in this particular instance, XSSive quango?
Ok, who provides them their Virtual Expertise/Script, for keeping schtum is not a viable option, whether going short or long term, for the markets will suffer catastrophically in the weakness of prevarication and bumbled stalling in a Prime Discovery Sector with Underground Channels of Sticky Sweet Spot Communication.
Cameron and Clegg failing as spectacularly well as the last lot of cuckoos in the nest?
How very odd that so little is said about incompetents and script followers at the highest levels of government, whenever the public requires novel leadership.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM