Humax will release its long-awaited Freeview HD DVR later this month. The set-top box, which features multiple tuners to allow you to view one channel while recording another, includes a 500GB hard drive - good for 125 hours of HD content, Humax said. Humax HDR-Fox T2 Still got nothing to watch? The HDR-Fox T2 has a USB port …
In this day and age
How hard would it be for someone to actual make one of these that could do more than record one channel and watch another. How about being able to simultaneously record, say, six channels and watch a seventh that you then decide to pause?
Or shall I just get my coat?
At that price..
For £350 I would expect it to have seven tuners too.
I got the FreeSat version a year ago for around £250, smaller HDD yes but not £100 worth of smaller!
... until the £350 bit. Any justification for paying double the asking price for the SD equivalent, other than "early adopter penalty"? We're in the market to buy something like this (having been bitten by the demise of the 4TV EPG) but not at that price, ta muchly.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON