A bald statement from Fujitsu Technology Solutions (FTS) says president and CEO Kai Flore is no longer in post. A search for a new President & CEO is already underway and Richard Cristou is keeping the seat warm until the new CEO is found. Flore became FTS CEO on November 3rd, 2008, when Fujitsu bought out the Siemens interest …
The also lost SPRAC64 VIII...
The last place that chip was seen was in Larry's Japanese garden under some bushes.
Another casualty of the Sun implosion.
Did he work for the UK Government?
If so, he'll be slipped between one of the seats on the No 98 to Haringey.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...