A bald statement from Fujitsu Technology Solutions (FTS) says president and CEO Kai Flore is no longer in post. A search for a new President & CEO is already underway and Richard Cristou is keeping the seat warm until the new CEO is found. Flore became FTS CEO on November 3rd, 2008, when Fujitsu bought out the Siemens interest …
The also lost SPRAC64 VIII...
The last place that chip was seen was in Larry's Japanese garden under some bushes.
Another casualty of the Sun implosion.
Did he work for the UK Government?
If so, he'll be slipped between one of the seats on the No 98 to Haringey.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Feature Reg man builds smart home rig, gains SUPREME CONTROL of DOMAIN – Pics
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant