A bald statement from Fujitsu Technology Solutions (FTS) says president and CEO Kai Flore is no longer in post. A search for a new President & CEO is already underway and Richard Cristou is keeping the seat warm until the new CEO is found. Flore became FTS CEO on November 3rd, 2008, when Fujitsu bought out the Siemens interest …
The also lost SPRAC64 VIII...
The last place that chip was seen was in Larry's Japanese garden under some bushes.
Another casualty of the Sun implosion.
Did he work for the UK Government?
If so, he'll be slipped between one of the seats on the No 98 to Haringey.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month