A bald statement from Fujitsu Technology Solutions (FTS) says president and CEO Kai Flore is no longer in post. A search for a new President & CEO is already underway and Richard Cristou is keeping the seat warm until the new CEO is found. Flore became FTS CEO on November 3rd, 2008, when Fujitsu bought out the Siemens interest …
The also lost SPRAC64 VIII...
The last place that chip was seen was in Larry's Japanese garden under some bushes.
Another casualty of the Sun implosion.
Did he work for the UK Government?
If so, he'll be slipped between one of the seats on the No 98 to Haringey.
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of huge BULGE FOUND ON MOON is solved