The European Commission turned its Google-investigation heat up another notch Wednesday with a few well-chosen words from its top antitrust official. "The work is at an early stage, but given the importance of search to a competitive online marketplace, I am looking at the allegations very carefully," EU commissioner Joaquin …
It tells you everything you need to know about Google...
Google, for its part, issued a statement Wednesday saying that it was "very confident" that it was operating within the law.
As opposed to Google saying that they "are" working within the law.
Microsoft filing antitrust complaints?
Utter hypocrisy, even if it is through a subsidiary
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan