The European Commission turned its Google-investigation heat up another notch Wednesday with a few well-chosen words from its top antitrust official. "The work is at an early stage, but given the importance of search to a competitive online marketplace, I am looking at the allegations very carefully," EU commissioner Joaquin …
It tells you everything you need to know about Google...
Google, for its part, issued a statement Wednesday saying that it was "very confident" that it was operating within the law.
As opposed to Google saying that they "are" working within the law.
Microsoft filing antitrust complaints?
Utter hypocrisy, even if it is through a subsidiary
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Did Apple's iOS literally make you SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1