The European Commission turned its Google-investigation heat up another notch Wednesday with a few well-chosen words from its top antitrust official. "The work is at an early stage, but given the importance of search to a competitive online marketplace, I am looking at the allegations very carefully," EU commissioner Joaquin …
It tells you everything you need to know about Google...
Google, for its part, issued a statement Wednesday saying that it was "very confident" that it was operating within the law.
As opposed to Google saying that they "are" working within the law.
Microsoft filing antitrust complaints?
Utter hypocrisy, even if it is through a subsidiary
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging