The European Commission turned its Google-investigation heat up another notch Wednesday with a few well-chosen words from its top antitrust official. "The work is at an early stage, but given the importance of search to a competitive online marketplace, I am looking at the allegations very carefully," EU commissioner Joaquin …
It tells you everything you need to know about Google...
Google, for its part, issued a statement Wednesday saying that it was "very confident" that it was operating within the law.
As opposed to Google saying that they "are" working within the law.
Microsoft filing antitrust complaints?
Utter hypocrisy, even if it is through a subsidiary
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE