Activision has"heard" that its Call of Duty mega-franchise is the main reason for 60 per cent of subscribers to pay for Xbox Live - so why should Microsoft get all the money? In an interview today with the FT Bobby Kotick, CEO of Activision Blizzard, said: “We don’t really participate financially in that income stream. We would …
Maybe this means we'll start to see games designed for PCs again rather than dodgy console ports!
maybe microsoft should ditch the subscription charges and microsoft points and the charge for changing your name i have a 360 and it is costing a bomb to keep going one thing i will say my 360 has had 1 red ring and if it happens again il be thrown it in the bin where it belongs and il be switching back to sony where i know its reliable. im sick of buying microsoft stuff that is cheap tacky and not well built
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'