Activision has"heard" that its Call of Duty mega-franchise is the main reason for 60 per cent of subscribers to pay for Xbox Live - so why should Microsoft get all the money? In an interview today with the FT Bobby Kotick, CEO of Activision Blizzard, said: “We don’t really participate financially in that income stream. We would …
Maybe this means we'll start to see games designed for PCs again rather than dodgy console ports!
maybe microsoft should ditch the subscription charges and microsoft points and the charge for changing your name i have a 360 and it is costing a bomb to keep going one thing i will say my 360 has had 1 red ring and if it happens again il be thrown it in the bin where it belongs and il be switching back to sony where i know its reliable. im sick of buying microsoft stuff that is cheap tacky and not well built
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire