Activision has"heard" that its Call of Duty mega-franchise is the main reason for 60 per cent of subscribers to pay for Xbox Live - so why should Microsoft get all the money? In an interview today with the FT Bobby Kotick, CEO of Activision Blizzard, said: “We don’t really participate financially in that income stream. We would …
Maybe this means we'll start to see games designed for PCs again rather than dodgy console ports!
maybe microsoft should ditch the subscription charges and microsoft points and the charge for changing your name i have a 360 and it is costing a bomb to keep going one thing i will say my 360 has had 1 red ring and if it happens again il be thrown it in the bin where it belongs and il be switching back to sony where i know its reliable. im sick of buying microsoft stuff that is cheap tacky and not well built
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why