Three has introduced what it claims is "the simplest, most competitive [mobile phone] tariff ever offered in the UK". Dubbed The One Plan, prices start at £25 a month and include 2000 call minutes for any network, 5000 minutes of calls to other Three phones, 5000 texts and 1GB of data. With those kind of numbers, The One Plan …
"it didn't go so far as to actually say all those components come with unlimited use"
I don't understand. Precise numbers are quoted for minutes, texts and data. Who needs unlimited use when you've got 2000 minutes, 5000 texts and 1GB of data?
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why