Three has introduced what it claims is "the simplest, most competitive [mobile phone] tariff ever offered in the UK". Dubbed The One Plan, prices start at £25 a month and include 2000 call minutes for any network, 5000 minutes of calls to other Three phones, 5000 texts and 1GB of data. With those kind of numbers, The One Plan …
"it didn't go so far as to actually say all those components come with unlimited use"
I don't understand. Precise numbers are quoted for minutes, texts and data. Who needs unlimited use when you've got 2000 minutes, 5000 texts and 1GB of data?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON