Sony's US operation has removed software that prevented its Dash "personal internet viewer" from starting up and running in other countries. The move paves the way for buyers over here to order a Dash from over there safe in the knowledge that the gadget will work. Sony Dash Like O2's Joggler and Chumby's Chumby - …
Ummmm and the point of this is?
It's a mains-powered iPad that shrank in the wash.
I wonder if it's as locked down as the iPad?
Is it me...
... or is the Sony logo on the first photo seriously badly Photoshopped? All rather unnecessary when it's blatantly a 3D model in the first place, or does this blow its cover as a rebadge job?
Yes its you....
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go
- Microsoft breaks bug-bounty virginity in $100,000 contest