Sony's US operation has removed software that prevented its Dash "personal internet viewer" from starting up and running in other countries. The move paves the way for buyers over here to order a Dash from over there safe in the knowledge that the gadget will work. Sony Dash Like O2's Joggler and Chumby's Chumby - …
Ummmm and the point of this is?
It's a mains-powered iPad that shrank in the wash.
I wonder if it's as locked down as the iPad?
Is it me...
... or is the Sony logo on the first photo seriously badly Photoshopped? All rather unnecessary when it's blatantly a 3D model in the first place, or does this blow its cover as a rebadge job?
Yes its you....
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars