Sony's US operation has removed software that prevented its Dash "personal internet viewer" from starting up and running in other countries. The move paves the way for buyers over here to order a Dash from over there safe in the knowledge that the gadget will work. Sony Dash Like O2's Joggler and Chumby's Chumby - …
Ummmm and the point of this is?
It's a mains-powered iPad that shrank in the wash.
I wonder if it's as locked down as the iPad?
Is it me...
... or is the Sony logo on the first photo seriously badly Photoshopped? All rather unnecessary when it's blatantly a 3D model in the first place, or does this blow its cover as a rebadge job?
Yes its you....
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Review iPhone 6: Hey, looking good slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia