Buffalo has released Dualie, which may sound like a fancy toaster but is actually a dock for iPods and external hard drives. Buffalo Dualie No, we're not entirely sure what the point is either, but Buffalo reckons there are folk out there who have an iPod or iPhone, need an external hard drive too, but can't face connecting …
Odd though sexy
Bizzare idea, but you have to admit - the thing looks good. Bedside iPhone storage, anyone?
Is it a storage extender?
If it is, then I suppose it makes a degree of sense. So then no matter what version of what iPhone you have you can load up the 500GB HDD with whatever you want and then stream it though the phone.
Or am I being really stupid?
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go