Buffalo has released Dualie, which may sound like a fancy toaster but is actually a dock for iPods and external hard drives. Buffalo Dualie No, we're not entirely sure what the point is either, but Buffalo reckons there are folk out there who have an iPod or iPhone, need an external hard drive too, but can't face connecting …
Odd though sexy
Bizzare idea, but you have to admit - the thing looks good. Bedside iPhone storage, anyone?
Is it a storage extender?
If it is, then I suppose it makes a degree of sense. So then no matter what version of what iPhone you have you can load up the 500GB HDD with whatever you want and then stream it though the phone.
Or am I being really stupid?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro