Buffalo has released Dualie, which may sound like a fancy toaster but is actually a dock for iPods and external hard drives. Buffalo Dualie No, we're not entirely sure what the point is either, but Buffalo reckons there are folk out there who have an iPod or iPhone, need an external hard drive too, but can't face connecting …
Odd though sexy
Bizzare idea, but you have to admit - the thing looks good. Bedside iPhone storage, anyone?
Is it a storage extender?
If it is, then I suppose it makes a degree of sense. So then no matter what version of what iPhone you have you can load up the 500GB HDD with whatever you want and then stream it though the phone.
Or am I being really stupid?
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?