Buffalo has released Dualie, which may sound like a fancy toaster but is actually a dock for iPods and external hard drives. Buffalo Dualie No, we're not entirely sure what the point is either, but Buffalo reckons there are folk out there who have an iPod or iPhone, need an external hard drive too, but can't face connecting …
Odd though sexy
Bizzare idea, but you have to admit - the thing looks good. Bedside iPhone storage, anyone?
Is it a storage extender?
If it is, then I suppose it makes a degree of sense. So then no matter what version of what iPhone you have you can load up the 500GB HDD with whatever you want and then stream it though the phone.
Or am I being really stupid?
- +Comment 'Anti-Facebook' Ello: There's a reason we're in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Third patch brings more admin Shellshock for the battered and Bashed