cop-out or not?
So if i get this correctly...
- There's an interference problem due to an alleged error in design
- We're told a first time we're holding the phone wrong for holding it like a... well phone
- Problem persists
- Antenna engineer positions are posted on Apple's career page
- Tentative first tests suggest there really IS an interference problem (physics! it's the physics, people!)
- We're told that it's not a reception problem OR a phone holding problem it's a BAR problem (i.e. an "insignificant, little" software problem
- An update will (presumably) be rolled out to "fix" the bar problem
Sounds here like someone's pedaling real hard to save face and unfortunately for them, it all smells a tad fishy (especially the part where actual reception problems are swept under a cosmetic interface carpet) -- Can't wait for an independent study to clear it up.