Etail monster Amazon has bought Woot.com - the community and wacky one-a-day gadget website. In the words of its own blog: "Woot to be acquired by Amazon, then left to amuse ourselves." The company will operate as an independent subsidiary of Amazon and remain in its Texas HQ. The company, which hopes in its FAQs to hit …
Sounds like Woot would either be a great place to work or somewhere where the incessant "whackyness" would send you postal after a month...
"You don't have to be crazy to work here -
but it helps!!!!1!!!!!!one" aahahahhaha!!!
KILL ME NOW :(
Reminds me of that character in the Fast Show who was always trying to be wacky.
The one everybody tried to avoid....
reminds me of
The boss man sounds a bit like Reynholm from the IT crowd
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack