Etail monster Amazon has bought Woot.com - the community and wacky one-a-day gadget website. In the words of its own blog: "Woot to be acquired by Amazon, then left to amuse ourselves." The company will operate as an independent subsidiary of Amazon and remain in its Texas HQ. The company, which hopes in its FAQs to hit …
Sounds like Woot would either be a great place to work or somewhere where the incessant "whackyness" would send you postal after a month...
"You don't have to be crazy to work here -
but it helps!!!!1!!!!!!one" aahahahhaha!!!
KILL ME NOW :(
Reminds me of that character in the Fast Show who was always trying to be wacky.
The one everybody tried to avoid....
reminds me of
The boss man sounds a bit like Reynholm from the IT crowd
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes