Etail monster Amazon has bought Woot.com - the community and wacky one-a-day gadget website. In the words of its own blog: "Woot to be acquired by Amazon, then left to amuse ourselves." The company will operate as an independent subsidiary of Amazon and remain in its Texas HQ. The company, which hopes in its FAQs to hit …
Sounds like Woot would either be a great place to work or somewhere where the incessant "whackyness" would send you postal after a month...
"You don't have to be crazy to work here -
but it helps!!!!1!!!!!!one" aahahahhaha!!!
KILL ME NOW :(
Reminds me of that character in the Fast Show who was always trying to be wacky.
The one everybody tried to avoid....
reminds me of
The boss man sounds a bit like Reynholm from the IT crowd
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire