A tiny database duo are promising what mighty Microsoft won't deliver with the first Windows Phone 7 - an on-phone database for non-Microsoft applications. McObject will support its object-oriented Perst .NET open-source database on Windows Phone 7 after Perst was ported and offered as a product by enterprising consultant APPA …
They'd better keep supporting 6.5
If I wanted an iPhone-alike I'd just go and hang myself instead.
I wouldn't hold your breath on that tbh. MS couldn't even make a VS2010 compatible version of the WM6 SDK. I'm currently stuck developing in 2008 for it as we speak.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'