A tiny database duo are promising what mighty Microsoft won't deliver with the first Windows Phone 7 - an on-phone database for non-Microsoft applications. McObject will support its object-oriented Perst .NET open-source database on Windows Phone 7 after Perst was ported and offered as a product by enterprising consultant APPA …
They'd better keep supporting 6.5
If I wanted an iPhone-alike I'd just go and hang myself instead.
I wouldn't hold your breath on that tbh. MS couldn't even make a VS2010 compatible version of the WM6 SDK. I'm currently stuck developing in 2008 for it as we speak.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...