The Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at Carnegie Mellon university has been awarded an almost $1bn military contract for "software research and development pertinent to national defense". This doesn't mean that the $994,997,561 deal is meant for some secret project, or any specific programme at all; rather it makes funding …
God help them
If this is the same SEI that invented the PSP/TSP software development process...
They will waste $1bn before they even write a line of code....
1 billion dollah! Mwah hah hah hah!
All your base are belong to us!
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM