The Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at Carnegie Mellon university has been awarded an almost $1bn military contract for "software research and development pertinent to national defense". This doesn't mean that the $994,997,561 deal is meant for some secret project, or any specific programme at all; rather it makes funding …
God help them
If this is the same SEI that invented the PSP/TSP software development process...
They will waste $1bn before they even write a line of code....
1 billion dollah! Mwah hah hah hah!
All your base are belong to us!
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*