The Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at Carnegie Mellon university has been awarded an almost $1bn military contract for "software research and development pertinent to national defense". This doesn't mean that the $994,997,561 deal is meant for some secret project, or any specific programme at all; rather it makes funding …
God help them
If this is the same SEI that invented the PSP/TSP software development process...
They will waste $1bn before they even write a line of code....
1 billion dollah! Mwah hah hah hah!
All your base are belong to us!
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun