The Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at Carnegie Mellon university has been awarded an almost $1bn military contract for "software research and development pertinent to national defense". This doesn't mean that the $994,997,561 deal is meant for some secret project, or any specific programme at all; rather it makes funding …
God help them
If this is the same SEI that invented the PSP/TSP software development process...
They will waste $1bn before they even write a line of code....
1 billion dollah! Mwah hah hah hah!
All your base are belong to us!
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'