The Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at Carnegie Mellon university has been awarded an almost $1bn military contract for "software research and development pertinent to national defense". This doesn't mean that the $994,997,561 deal is meant for some secret project, or any specific programme at all; rather it makes funding …
God help them
If this is the same SEI that invented the PSP/TSP software development process...
They will waste $1bn before they even write a line of code....
1 billion dollah! Mwah hah hah hah!
All your base are belong to us!
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft