Microsoft looks set to release a small business version of Office 2010 for emerging markets, but is currently remaining silent on the issue even though alleged screenshots of the software package have appeared online. Smart Max News and My Digital Life both reported yesterday that an Office Small Business Basics 2010 SKU - that …
Feeling threatened obviously
OpenOffice must be really hurting them as small businesses balk at the cost of Office Pro
I guess emerging markets, unhindered by mind-numbing managedroids rambling through Powerpoint presentations, will rapidly overtake the rest of the world ....
Same apps as
Office 2007 Basic (an OEM-only SKU)
Still some stocks of the 2007 version. If you buy SBE 2007 you get a FOC upgrade to 2010 Pro.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball