It seems that mobile operators are doing something right. According to the results from our recent mobile poll, a pretty convincing majority - close on 80% of you - have told us that you would be happy to recommend your provider. And it would seem that when it is good, it can be very good. Quotes such as the one from this Reg …
Suffer not the old King, for we know the breed.
Doesn't it just sound like the typical broadband experience.
And landline telephones.
And wasn't BT like this when they were the only game in town.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?