It seems that mobile operators are doing something right. According to the results from our recent mobile poll, a pretty convincing majority - close on 80% of you - have told us that you would be happy to recommend your provider. And it would seem that when it is good, it can be very good. Quotes such as the one from this Reg …
Suffer not the old King, for we know the breed.
Doesn't it just sound like the typical broadband experience.
And landline telephones.
And wasn't BT like this when they were the only game in town.
- JLaw, Kate Upton EXPOSED in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NUDE PHOTOS hack