It seems that mobile operators are doing something right. According to the results from our recent mobile poll, a pretty convincing majority - close on 80% of you - have told us that you would be happy to recommend your provider. And it would seem that when it is good, it can be very good. Quotes such as the one from this Reg …
Suffer not the old King, for we know the breed.
Doesn't it just sound like the typical broadband experience.
And landline telephones.
And wasn't BT like this when they were the only game in town.
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL