It seems that mobile operators are doing something right. According to the results from our recent mobile poll, a pretty convincing majority - close on 80% of you - have told us that you would be happy to recommend your provider. And it would seem that when it is good, it can be very good. Quotes such as the one from this Reg …
Suffer not the old King, for we know the breed.
Doesn't it just sound like the typical broadband experience.
And landline telephones.
And wasn't BT like this when they were the only game in town.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)