President Obama has nodded through the spectrum auction proposed by the National Broadband Plan, knocking back the idea of any freebies in favour for revenue-generating auctions. Following best-practice PR, the 500MHz to be put on the auction block is being billed as a new initiative to open up the airwaves, but in fact it's all …
Well, I'm not bidding unless it's a +3 with some spare floppies.
Oh Noes, Not Again!
I hope this auction will not require another DTV box purchase down the line.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Hey, Scots. Microsoft's Bing thinks you'll vote NO to independence