Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) is announcing an on-site, fully-managed, pay-per-use storage system for businesses to use globally, and for use by service providers to build their own services. It is the Hitachi Cloud Service for Private File Tiering (PFT) product, and HDS claims it is "the industry's first service that automatically …
Digi-Data is only being used by HDS for the public cloud application of its PFT product. It does not have a role in the private cloud applications sold by HDS.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network