A Google engineering director and key player in the company's Chrome OS and WebGL projects has quit Mountain View in favour of a job over at Facebook. Matthew Papakipos confirmed on Twitter yesterday that he had made the move. "Now that Chrome OS & WebGL are in good shape, it's time for something new. I'm going to work @ …
..recently released an interesting technology which translates PHP into safe C++. They really want to server their Dumb F*cks in the most speedy way.
i think ipo is coming really soon.
Okay, it's Friday night, so you're going to have to help me out. You're posting a link to a picture in which there's a link to the article you're commenting on. That's pretty exciting stuff, especially with the word "irony" as the title, but I still feel I must be missing something here.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for those too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?