A Google engineering director and key player in the company's Chrome OS and WebGL projects has quit Mountain View in favour of a job over at Facebook. Matthew Papakipos confirmed on Twitter yesterday that he had made the move. "Now that Chrome OS & WebGL are in good shape, it's time for something new. I'm going to work @ …
..recently released an interesting technology which translates PHP into safe C++. They really want to server their Dumb F*cks in the most speedy way.
i think ipo is coming really soon.
Okay, it's Friday night, so you're going to have to help me out. You're posting a link to a picture in which there's a link to the article you're commenting on. That's pretty exciting stuff, especially with the word "irony" as the title, but I still feel I must be missing something here.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know