A Google engineering director and key player in the company's Chrome OS and WebGL projects has quit Mountain View in favour of a job over at Facebook. Matthew Papakipos confirmed on Twitter yesterday that he had made the move. "Now that Chrome OS & WebGL are in good shape, it's time for something new. I'm going to work @ …
..recently released an interesting technology which translates PHP into safe C++. They really want to server their Dumb F*cks in the most speedy way.
i think ipo is coming really soon.
Okay, it's Friday night, so you're going to have to help me out. You're posting a link to a picture in which there's a link to the article you're commenting on. That's pretty exciting stuff, especially with the word "irony" as the title, but I still feel I must be missing something here.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!