Google has updated its Google Docs Viewer to allow those who walk the iOS path to share in the joy of viewing - though not editing - their Google-hosted documents. There's also now an Android version and both will happily display .doc and .docx formats, the latter being used by more recent versions of Microsoft Office, along …
Who is stupid enough to put their life on the cloud?
Whilst the feature may be suitable for things like shopping lists, I wouldn't put my finiancial details etc. on there. I mean, I know Google aren't evil, but still...
This feature is useless, until you can actually edit.
You are, of course, correct...
cos those organisations such as the banks and HMRC that deal online and have all your financial details are never evil, or indeed strikingly inept...
I've been happily using Google Docs on my iPhone for months.
- Oh noes, fanbois! iPhone 6 Plus shipments 'DELAYED' in the UK
- The sound of silence: One excited atom is so quiet that the human ear cannot detect it
- Bloat-free, unlocked Moto X to be dubbed 'Pure Edition', says report
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way