Your data is more scattered and more inconsistent, takes too long to reach the people who need it, and is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date more often than three years ago. That's what 239 Reg readers told Freeform Dynamics. Your problems with the information we need to run our business are the basis of our new hard-hitting …
A webcast is not a whitepaper
Am I the only person around who hates videos as an information delivery system? I'd quite like to read this whitepaper, but a videocast of a powerpoint deck and audio feed? Ugh.
Videos are great for entertainment. But I just want to read this sort of material. And ideally, not as a bloody PDF either.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'