Your data is more scattered and more inconsistent, takes too long to reach the people who need it, and is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date more often than three years ago. That's what 239 Reg readers told Freeform Dynamics. Your problems with the information we need to run our business are the basis of our new hard-hitting …
A webcast is not a whitepaper
Am I the only person around who hates videos as an information delivery system? I'd quite like to read this whitepaper, but a videocast of a powerpoint deck and audio feed? Ugh.
Videos are great for entertainment. But I just want to read this sort of material. And ideally, not as a bloody PDF either.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers