Your data is more scattered and more inconsistent, takes too long to reach the people who need it, and is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date more often than three years ago. That's what 239 Reg readers told Freeform Dynamics. Your problems with the information we need to run our business are the basis of our new hard-hitting …
A webcast is not a whitepaper
Am I the only person around who hates videos as an information delivery system? I'd quite like to read this whitepaper, but a videocast of a powerpoint deck and audio feed? Ugh.
Videos are great for entertainment. But I just want to read this sort of material. And ideally, not as a bloody PDF either.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER