Your data is more scattered and more inconsistent, takes too long to reach the people who need it, and is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date more often than three years ago. That's what 239 Reg readers told Freeform Dynamics. Your problems with the information we need to run our business are the basis of our new hard-hitting …
A webcast is not a whitepaper
Am I the only person around who hates videos as an information delivery system? I'd quite like to read this whitepaper, but a videocast of a powerpoint deck and audio feed? Ugh.
Videos are great for entertainment. But I just want to read this sort of material. And ideally, not as a bloody PDF either.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star