Baidu reportedly plans to hire software engineers from the US in an effort to pick up more technology prowess outside of China where it dominates the local search market. The decision comes as Google agreed late yesterday to stop redirecting its China web servers to Hong Kong, after Beijing authorities threatened to pull the …
So the job ad will read...
"Weren't good enough to get in at Google? Then it's open season for you at Baidu."
talent for china
doesn't that equal the ability to copy faster than the other guy ?
Anon for some reasons
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders