Baidu reportedly plans to hire software engineers from the US in an effort to pick up more technology prowess outside of China where it dominates the local search market. The decision comes as Google agreed late yesterday to stop redirecting its China web servers to Hong Kong, after Beijing authorities threatened to pull the …
So the job ad will read...
"Weren't good enough to get in at Google? Then it's open season for you at Baidu."
talent for china
doesn't that equal the ability to copy faster than the other guy ?
Anon for some reasons
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS