According to Webroot Software, there's been more malware around in the last 18 months than there has been in the last 18 years. Four out of five threats come from web sites, not email. These web threats are increasingly sophisticated - and increasingly used not for fun, but for financial gain. So how do you protect yourself …
So, what are my chances...
...of catching something on my mobile? And what makes are most at risk?
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- New material enables 1,000-meter super-skyscrapers