According to Webroot Software, there's been more malware around in the last 18 months than there has been in the last 18 years. Four out of five threats come from web sites, not email. These web threats are increasingly sophisticated - and increasingly used not for fun, but for financial gain. So how do you protect yourself …
So, what are my chances...
...of catching something on my mobile? And what makes are most at risk?
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display