According to Webroot Software, there's been more malware around in the last 18 months than there has been in the last 18 years. Four out of five threats come from web sites, not email. These web threats are increasingly sophisticated - and increasingly used not for fun, but for financial gain. So how do you protect yourself …
So, what are my chances...
...of catching something on my mobile? And what makes are most at risk?
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad