According to Webroot Software, there's been more malware around in the last 18 months than there has been in the last 18 years. Four out of five threats come from web sites, not email. These web threats are increasingly sophisticated - and increasingly used not for fun, but for financial gain. So how do you protect yourself …
So, what are my chances...
...of catching something on my mobile? And what makes are most at risk?
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO
- Banking apps: Handy, can grab all your money... and RIDDLED with coding flaws