AMD trotted out its latest entry in the GPU wars yesterday: the FireStream 9350 and 9370 accelerator boards. The flagship 9370 is a dual-slot PCIe card that beats NVIDIA’s Fermi handily on single-precision FP (2.64 TFlops vs. 1.03 TFlops for Fermi), but bests Fermi by a much narrower margin on dual-precision with a score of 528 …
You meant OpenCL, not OpenGL
You start off calling it OpenCL and then suddenly call it OpenGL when surely OpenCL is the multi-vendor alternative to CUDA and OpenGL has nothing to do with it.
i agrea entirely. i was reading the ending, then was like... hmmm someone needs to research
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?