AMD trotted out its latest entry in the GPU wars yesterday: the FireStream 9350 and 9370 accelerator boards. The flagship 9370 is a dual-slot PCIe card that beats NVIDIA’s Fermi handily on single-precision FP (2.64 TFlops vs. 1.03 TFlops for Fermi), but bests Fermi by a much narrower margin on dual-precision with a score of 528 …
You meant OpenCL, not OpenGL
You start off calling it OpenCL and then suddenly call it OpenGL when surely OpenCL is the multi-vendor alternative to CUDA and OpenGL has nothing to do with it.
i agrea entirely. i was reading the ending, then was like... hmmm someone needs to research
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe