Chinese small business trading site Alibaba has made its first US acquistion - buying Vendio Services which provides eBay listing tools, ecommerce and online selling platforms for small firms. Alibaba, and AliExpress.com, is a massive database of potential suppliers. Now Vendio's 80,000 small business customers will soon have …
Alibaba is associated for thieves and rogues (And in the arabic world is similar for chav). Did they really mean Aladdin?
no, they didn't make a mistake
that's the intent.
you don't know who yahoo is by now?
When I was in high school some 10+ years ago yahoo was the search engine, I don't even nkow if google was on the map. Yahoo had the world in it's grips and it blew it and continues to do so.
Also, alidon'tcare, never heard of this site until this reg post.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS