Chinese small business trading site Alibaba has made its first US acquistion - buying Vendio Services which provides eBay listing tools, ecommerce and online selling platforms for small firms. Alibaba, and AliExpress.com, is a massive database of potential suppliers. Now Vendio's 80,000 small business customers will soon have …
Alibaba is associated for thieves and rogues (And in the arabic world is similar for chav). Did they really mean Aladdin?
no, they didn't make a mistake
that's the intent.
you don't know who yahoo is by now?
When I was in high school some 10+ years ago yahoo was the search engine, I don't even nkow if google was on the map. Yahoo had the world in it's grips and it blew it and continues to do so.
Also, alidon'tcare, never heard of this site until this reg post.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'