If you weren’t at Samsung’s developer event in London on 18 June, and don’t say we didn’t warn you, then you missed the inside track from Justin Hong, the lead for the bada development platform, who popped in from Korea. We report significant excitement in the audience as he announced that the operating system might soon be put …
Samsung customer support:
"We have your money, now bugger off."
Because I will ever trust a company that won't even release a single point upgrade for one of thier android phones with being less fail for thier own operating system. With Android the majority of the hard work was done for them. That in mind:
From: Trevor Pott
Subject: Re: Bada
Thank you for your time,
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- Comet Siding Spring revealed as flying molehill