If you weren’t at Samsung’s developer event in London on 18 June, and don’t say we didn’t warn you, then you missed the inside track from Justin Hong, the lead for the bada development platform, who popped in from Korea. We report significant excitement in the audience as he announced that the operating system might soon be put …
Samsung customer support:
"We have your money, now bugger off."
Because I will ever trust a company that won't even release a single point upgrade for one of thier android phones with being less fail for thier own operating system. With Android the majority of the hard work was done for them. That in mind:
From: Trevor Pott
Subject: Re: Bada
Thank you for your time,
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?