Panasonic were kind enough to film the French Open in 3D for me so that I could sample the delights of its 50in VT20 display, and I have to admit that I was duly impressed. You could really get a sense that you were sitting in the stands overlooking the courts, and close-up action shots were extremely effective. It makes you …
I predict a kerfuffle
...When the Chinese start punting generic active 3D specs for about a fiver a pair, akin to those "universal" remote controls that look so tempting in Poundland.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes