Panasonic were kind enough to film the French Open in 3D for me so that I could sample the delights of its 50in VT20 display, and I have to admit that I was duly impressed. You could really get a sense that you were sitting in the stands overlooking the courts, and close-up action shots were extremely effective. It makes you …
I predict a kerfuffle
...When the Chinese start punting generic active 3D specs for about a fiver a pair, akin to those "universal" remote controls that look so tempting in Poundland.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic 7 AMAZING experiments set for Mars Rover 2020 – including oxygen generation
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low