Panasonic were kind enough to film the French Open in 3D for me so that I could sample the delights of its 50in VT20 display, and I have to admit that I was duly impressed. You could really get a sense that you were sitting in the stands overlooking the courts, and close-up action shots were extremely effective. It makes you …
I predict a kerfuffle
...When the Chinese start punting generic active 3D specs for about a fiver a pair, akin to those "universal" remote controls that look so tempting in Poundland.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked