Somewhat bizarrely, the top-of-the-range LX9900 comes in at about the same price as LG’s "affordable" passive LD950: around £2500 for the 47in model. The design and specification of the LX9900 are on a whole different level, though. It looks great, as it’s one of LG’s "frameless" models - the glass panel isn’t set within a …
look you can reject my comments as many times as you want
but the link to
is STILL giving a 404 error
fix u website fule
Re: still 404
I think the copy editor has bagged all the rogue links.
Thanks for the catch.
No, No, No!
Sorry this is just a FAD, we've all ONLY just upgraded to HD, why should we all shell out for 3D now. A FAD that is not going to last. Yes you don't have to wear the goofy red and green glasses anymore, but I would prefer not to wear glasses at all. I already wear prescription glasses, how am I supposed to wear 3d glasses too, ESPECIALLY when I am near-sighted!
I will buy into 3D when you no longer have to use glasses. Or Star Wars style holograms are available... Help us Sony, you're out only hope!!
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR