The femtocell industry's third annual event in London is taking place, and the sector's rapid shift from interesting concept to real world commercial market is highlighted by the wide range of vendors and carriers pledging support. Global femtocell deployments have more than doubled in the past nine months, according to a report …
I still don't get it
Why should I pay to get my data routed through a mobile operator? I mean after all I could just set up WLAN and use my internet connection directly.
Not just data
It's not about just data, it's about voice as well. 5 bars throughout the house and less battery drain are to me a performance upgrade worth paying a bit for.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'