The femtocell industry's third annual event in London is taking place, and the sector's rapid shift from interesting concept to real world commercial market is highlighted by the wide range of vendors and carriers pledging support. Global femtocell deployments have more than doubled in the past nine months, according to a report …
I still don't get it
Why should I pay to get my data routed through a mobile operator? I mean after all I could just set up WLAN and use my internet connection directly.
Not just data
It's not about just data, it's about voice as well. 5 bars throughout the house and less battery drain are to me a performance upgrade worth paying a bit for.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network