The femtocell industry's third annual event in London is taking place, and the sector's rapid shift from interesting concept to real world commercial market is highlighted by the wide range of vendors and carriers pledging support. Global femtocell deployments have more than doubled in the past nine months, according to a report …
I still don't get it
Why should I pay to get my data routed through a mobile operator? I mean after all I could just set up WLAN and use my internet connection directly.
Not just data
It's not about just data, it's about voice as well. 5 bars throughout the house and less battery drain are to me a performance upgrade worth paying a bit for.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip