Microsoft has announced a new Xbox Live pack as it gears up to attempt to attract families away from the Wii to its own platform with its upcoming Kinect controller. Out in November - a clue to the Kinect's UK release, no doubt - the Xbox Live Gold Family Pack bundles four memberships for £70. In addition to the usual …
Sounds more like "nanny".
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise