Microsoft has announced a new Xbox Live pack as it gears up to attempt to attract families away from the Wii to its own platform with its upcoming Kinect controller. Out in November - a clue to the Kinect's UK release, no doubt - the Xbox Live Gold Family Pack bundles four memberships for £70. In addition to the usual …
Sounds more like "nanny".
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers