Microsoft has announced a new Xbox Live pack as it gears up to attempt to attract families away from the Wii to its own platform with its upcoming Kinect controller. Out in November - a clue to the Kinect's UK release, no doubt - the Xbox Live Gold Family Pack bundles four memberships for £70. In addition to the usual …
Sounds more like "nanny".
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire