Microsoft has announced a new Xbox Live pack as it gears up to attempt to attract families away from the Wii to its own platform with its upcoming Kinect controller. Out in November - a clue to the Kinect's UK release, no doubt - the Xbox Live Gold Family Pack bundles four memberships for £70. In addition to the usual …
Sounds more like "nanny".
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY