Cisco Systems has appointed Sun Microsysems' former cloud computing CTO to unify and lead a push into the clouds. Lew Tucker has been hired to become Cisco's own first ever cloud computing chief technology officer, with a remit of evolving the network giant's strategy by working across "different functions". Tucker said he was …
Did you really mean to say...
Lew Tucker is a Cisco fluffer?
But they let this headline through because it was..., what, cleaner?
Tucker is a fluffer.
Deal with the Devil
I like to get fluffed for a couple hours, then I am looking to mouth breast, some buns. If ya know what I'm sayin
I didn't know Cisco was into making porn??
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16