Cisco Systems has appointed Sun Microsysems' former cloud computing CTO to unify and lead a push into the clouds. Lew Tucker has been hired to become Cisco's own first ever cloud computing chief technology officer, with a remit of evolving the network giant's strategy by working across "different functions". Tucker said he was …
Did you really mean to say...
Lew Tucker is a Cisco fluffer?
But they let this headline through because it was..., what, cleaner?
Tucker is a fluffer.
Deal with the Devil
I like to get fluffed for a couple hours, then I am looking to mouth breast, some buns. If ya know what I'm sayin
I didn't know Cisco was into making porn??
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)