Cisco Systems has appointed Sun Microsysems' former cloud computing CTO to unify and lead a push into the clouds. Lew Tucker has been hired to become Cisco's own first ever cloud computing chief technology officer, with a remit of evolving the network giant's strategy by working across "different functions". Tucker said he was …
Did you really mean to say...
Lew Tucker is a Cisco fluffer?
But they let this headline through because it was..., what, cleaner?
Tucker is a fluffer.
Deal with the Devil
I like to get fluffed for a couple hours, then I am looking to mouth breast, some buns. If ya know what I'm sayin
I didn't know Cisco was into making porn??
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK