Cisco Systems has appointed Sun Microsysems' former cloud computing CTO to unify and lead a push into the clouds. Lew Tucker has been hired to become Cisco's own first ever cloud computing chief technology officer, with a remit of evolving the network giant's strategy by working across "different functions". Tucker said he was …
Did you really mean to say...
Lew Tucker is a Cisco fluffer?
But they let this headline through because it was..., what, cleaner?
Tucker is a fluffer.
Deal with the Devil
I like to get fluffed for a couple hours, then I am looking to mouth breast, some buns. If ya know what I'm sayin
I didn't know Cisco was into making porn??
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great