Cisco Systems has appointed Sun Microsysems' former cloud computing CTO to unify and lead a push into the clouds. Lew Tucker has been hired to become Cisco's own first ever cloud computing chief technology officer, with a remit of evolving the network giant's strategy by working across "different functions". Tucker said he was …
Did you really mean to say...
Lew Tucker is a Cisco fluffer?
But they let this headline through because it was..., what, cleaner?
Tucker is a fluffer.
Deal with the Devil
I like to get fluffed for a couple hours, then I am looking to mouth breast, some buns. If ya know what I'm sayin
I didn't know Cisco was into making porn??
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp