A long time ago, in an arcade far, far, away, cabinets reverberated with the bleeps and pops of 80s space combat. Darkstar One Broken Alliance Pretty fly ride OK, so the arcade was in Aldershot, not Alderaan, but the fight against evil galactic empires was no less keenly waged by me and my 10p pieces. Space was the dominant …
Bring back Elite!
Darkstar One is Elite
Apart from the graphics their almost identical.
Don't know about this sequel though, I was bored enough by the original.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer