A long time ago, in an arcade far, far, away, cabinets reverberated with the bleeps and pops of 80s space combat. Darkstar One Broken Alliance Pretty fly ride OK, so the arcade was in Aldershot, not Alderaan, but the fight against evil galactic empires was no less keenly waged by me and my 10p pieces. Space was the dominant …
Bring back Elite!
Darkstar One is Elite
Apart from the graphics their almost identical.
Don't know about this sequel though, I was bored enough by the original.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why