A long time ago, in an arcade far, far, away, cabinets reverberated with the bleeps and pops of 80s space combat. Darkstar One Broken Alliance Pretty fly ride OK, so the arcade was in Aldershot, not Alderaan, but the fight against evil galactic empires was no less keenly waged by me and my 10p pieces. Space was the dominant …
Bring back Elite!
Darkstar One is Elite
Apart from the graphics their almost identical.
Don't know about this sequel though, I was bored enough by the original.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth