A long time ago, in an arcade far, far, away, cabinets reverberated with the bleeps and pops of 80s space combat. Darkstar One Broken Alliance Pretty fly ride OK, so the arcade was in Aldershot, not Alderaan, but the fight against evil galactic empires was no less keenly waged by me and my 10p pieces. Space was the dominant …
Bring back Elite!
Darkstar One is Elite
Apart from the graphics their almost identical.
Don't know about this sequel though, I was bored enough by the original.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait