Facebook and Twitter are trusted as much as the professional media, according to a survey by Zogby - which reveals that nobody trusts anything at all. As readers often point out, a well-designed survey can lead the group to a desired conclusion. This one leaves pollster John Zogby with some egg on his face: clutching at margins …
I don't trust this story something fishy is going on here !
I think their statistics on statistics might be suspect, statistically speaking.
Go on then..
Of course, we only have the Washington Post's word on this
where's me tinfoil hat?
Well, I trust the big media as much as I trust Facebook or Twitter. Which is not much at all.
There's also the issue that nobody trusts polls either. So, erm...yeah.
Meh, more fear mongering.
The Red helicopters are safe. It's the Black ones you have to watch. Sheech, everybody knows that.
What's there to "trust" in Facebook or Twitter ?
Eight percent of adults trust the media?
You wouldn't happen to have a lit of their email addresses, would you?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests