Facebook and Twitter are trusted as much as the professional media, according to a survey by Zogby - which reveals that nobody trusts anything at all. As readers often point out, a well-designed survey can lead the group to a desired conclusion. This one leaves pollster John Zogby with some egg on his face: clutching at margins …
I don't trust this story something fishy is going on here !
I think their statistics on statistics might be suspect, statistically speaking.
Go on then..
Of course, we only have the Washington Post's word on this
where's me tinfoil hat?
Well, I trust the big media as much as I trust Facebook or Twitter. Which is not much at all.
There's also the issue that nobody trusts polls either. So, erm...yeah.
Meh, more fear mongering.
The Red helicopters are safe. It's the Black ones you have to watch. Sheech, everybody knows that.
What's there to "trust" in Facebook or Twitter ?
Eight percent of adults trust the media?
You wouldn't happen to have a lit of their email addresses, would you?
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor