Salesforce.com is today expected to release its Facebook for businesses against established enterprise collaboration software from Microsoft and IBM. The software-as-a-service giant will announce its Chatter service is generally available for the 77,300 customers using other aspects of its hosted platform - the announcement will …
Another Salesforce press release tarted up to look like news... slow news day?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot