Salesforce.com is today expected to release its Facebook for businesses against established enterprise collaboration software from Microsoft and IBM. The software-as-a-service giant will announce its Chatter service is generally available for the 77,300 customers using other aspects of its hosted platform - the announcement will …
Another Salesforce press release tarted up to look like news... slow news day?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft