Red Hat is not as precisely coupled to the economy as many other IT players. Throughout the Great Recession, Red Hat got its brim a little wet, but it never blew off Wall Street's head and got trampled in the mud like so many other companies. And as the economy recovers, the commercial Linux operating system and JBoss middleware …
aha, opportunity knocks.....
apparently we need to sharpen the discount - pencil a little before renewing whatever.
centos is there, it's a copy and it's for free. good enough for anything non-production, right ?
Didn't realize Redhat also has a time machine which is the only way to explain how they are reporting earnings for quarter 1 2011 already.
Gotta love the innovations brought on by Linux :)
ps. grats England on win over Slovenia
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS