Red Hat is not as precisely coupled to the economy as many other IT players. Throughout the Great Recession, Red Hat got its brim a little wet, but it never blew off Wall Street's head and got trampled in the mud like so many other companies. And as the economy recovers, the commercial Linux operating system and JBoss middleware …
aha, opportunity knocks.....
apparently we need to sharpen the discount - pencil a little before renewing whatever.
centos is there, it's a copy and it's for free. good enough for anything non-production, right ?
Didn't realize Redhat also has a time machine which is the only way to explain how they are reporting earnings for quarter 1 2011 already.
Gotta love the innovations brought on by Linux :)
ps. grats England on win over Slovenia
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion