Red Hat is not as precisely coupled to the economy as many other IT players. Throughout the Great Recession, Red Hat got its brim a little wet, but it never blew off Wall Street's head and got trampled in the mud like so many other companies. And as the economy recovers, the commercial Linux operating system and JBoss middleware …
aha, opportunity knocks.....
apparently we need to sharpen the discount - pencil a little before renewing whatever.
centos is there, it's a copy and it's for free. good enough for anything non-production, right ?
Didn't realize Redhat also has a time machine which is the only way to explain how they are reporting earnings for quarter 1 2011 already.
Gotta love the innovations brought on by Linux :)
ps. grats England on win over Slovenia
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS