Red Hat is not as precisely coupled to the economy as many other IT players. Throughout the Great Recession, Red Hat got its brim a little wet, but it never blew off Wall Street's head and got trampled in the mud like so many other companies. And as the economy recovers, the commercial Linux operating system and JBoss middleware …
aha, opportunity knocks.....
apparently we need to sharpen the discount - pencil a little before renewing whatever.
centos is there, it's a copy and it's for free. good enough for anything non-production, right ?
Didn't realize Redhat also has a time machine which is the only way to explain how they are reporting earnings for quarter 1 2011 already.
Gotta love the innovations brought on by Linux :)
ps. grats England on win over Slovenia
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...